The Only Course Designed to Help You Use Lightroom "Everywhere!"
Includes updated lessons covering new features
introduced at Adobe MAX 2023
Learn how to manage, edit, and share ALL your photos from ALL your devices with Adobe Lightroom
GET LIGHTROOM EVERYWHERE
MY LIGHTROOM TUTORIALS HAVE BEEN FEATURED IN:
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
You love taking photos with your phone or your mirrorless/dSLR camera, but you...
- ...Have been looking for a ridiculously easy-to-use system to manage, backup, edit, and share your photos across your computer, tablet, and smartphone...
- ...Get overwhelmed by all the tools, settings, and modules of power editing apps like Adobe Lightroom Classic or Capture One…
- ...Want to get more out of editing them than what you can do with basic apps like Apple Photos…
...Then Lightroom Everywhere is for you!
With Lightroom Everywhere, you'll learn how to…
- Import and organize your photos in an easy way with your computer, tablet, and smartphone.
- Work within your Adobe Cloud storage quota to sync the photos you always want access to while archiving the rest, while also using Lightroom's new Local Browse feature to review your offline photo library and choose exactly what you want to copy to the cloud.
- Use Lightroom's editing tools to correct color and tone and apply stylistic treatments.
- Add a creative touch to your photos with Lightroom, including the new Lens Blur tool, and build and import stylistic presets that sync between all your devices and can be applied in a click (or a tap).
- Customize how you export and share your photos online or in private galleries.
Don't just take my word for it.
Check Out What Lightroom Everywhere Students Are Saying:
"I am in Module 3 now in the Lightroom course and you have become a favorite educator. You are clear, your material is very well organized, and you present expertly. Continue with excellent content for the intermediate, passionate hobbyist photographer, like me, and I will consistently purchase your offerings."
"I made it to the end of the series and I have to say that you are an awesome educator. Everything was clear and easy to understand. I tend to stay away from LRC and use ACR & PS. I am not a fan of the LRC catalogue. I organize my files by date and event so finding my photos is never an issue. I purchased this course because I primarily want to have the freedom to use my iPad and iPhone for editing rather than sitting at my desk and using the iMac. I give up the large monitor for the freedom to work ANYWHERE. This course has provided me with everything I need to know in order to make that transition. I have been wanting to do this for a while but fear of the unknown got in the way. This course helped to eliminate my fear. LR here I come!"
"Wow, I’ve binge watched 3 modules so far. Mind blown. However light bulbs are flickering on and off at an alarming rate. Amazing stuff. I’ve found the local and cloud options to be a game changer with my computer. Congratulations on compiling the course. I suspect every day will be a school day for a month or 2."
"Without this course, I would never have given Lightroom a chance. With your wonderfully laid out course, it covered 99% of what I needed to know and the 1% it didn't, you promptly answered in the comments."
"I have finished your very helpful and well done course. You deliver video training extemely well. Having used LR for iPad (along with LR Classic) since it was released, the course still yielded much helpful information. I had not realized how much more full featured LR for Desktop had become and I am convinced I should reconfigure my workflow to incorporate LR for Desktop. In going to LR for Desktop, you have convinced me to clean up my iCloud LR library. The storage limit (1 TB in my case) will force some discipline. Thank you for the course."
"So many questions I had about local storage answered right here. I have looked through Adobe and other sites and have never got a clear answer. This lesson is golden. Thanks Brian."
"Brian, this was a great course. I am a long-time user (hobby) of LRC. Always thought Lightroom was not as useful as LRC. You changed my mind. I will certainly start using Lightroom more, especially when traveling. I only used my iPad as a sort of backup for my photos during the journey. Now I will start editing on it, too. Again, great course. I think you covered everything there is to know to develop a good, stable workflow."
What You'll Learn In Lightroom Everywhere...
The Fundamentals of Lightroom
The first thing we'll do is establish a firm understanding of the basics. There are a lot of important things that we'll cover, including:
- Navigating Lightroom's user interface and preferences on the desktop and mobile
- What are the best settings to use in order to get the most out of using Lightroom
- What are the differences between Lightroom Desktop and Mobile
Managing your photos using Lightroom
Before you can start editing your photos with Lightroom, you need first to get them in the app. This module is super important because we'll cover:
- How Lightroom's cloud-based library works (no more catalogs!)
- How to use Lightroom's new Local Browse feature to view and edit your entire offline photo library while also choosing which photos and folders to copy to the cloud.
- The differences between folders and albums and how to set them up based on your preferences
- How to import your photos using Lightroom Desktop AND Mobile, including photos taken with your smartphone
- How to use Lightroom's Compare and Rating tools to quickly select your best photos and get rid of the bad ones
- How to tag portrait photos using Lightroom's People View
- How to find specific photos WITHOUT needing keywords Lightroom's amazing AI-powered search tool
- How to configure offline backups of your photos to an external hard drive using Lightroom Desktop
- How to archive photos you don't want to sync anymore and free up tons of cloud storage space
Photo editing basics using Lightroom
Now that you have a firm grasp of navigating your folders and albums, it’s time to dive into Lightroom’s editing tools. You'll learn:
- How to use Lightroom's editing tools on desktop and mobile
- The differences between global and localized edits and when it makes sense to use each
- How to refine colors within your photos using both the Color Mixer and the new Point Color tools.
- Understanding how to use Lightroom's standard masking tools on desktop and mobile
- A closer look at how to use Lightroom's AI-powered adaptive masking tools, including detailed portrait masking (desktop only).
Getting creative with Lightroom and Photoshop
With the basics of Lightroom editing covered, we’ll look at some of the other creative tools to help you get even more out of editing your photos with Lightroom and Photoshop, including:
- Understanding the differences between Presets and Profiles and how to apply them
- How to create, import, and sync your own 1-click presets to all your devices
- Mastering one of the most underrated features in Lightroom: Versions!
- Sending your photos from Lightroom to Photoshop on desktop and mobile, and apply creative techniques (Photoshop requires the Adobe Photography Plan)
Exporting and sharing your photos
With your photos imported, organized, and edited, the last thing you need to do is share them with your family and friends or on your favorite social media platform. Fortunately, Lightroom has a bunch of ways to do that, and we'll cover them all, including:
- How to configure export settings—such as aspect ratio and resolution—using Lightroom Desktop and Mobile
- Adding a border to your photos for a more creative sharing experience
- Using Lightroom's built-in collaboration tools to share private albums with others
Still not convinced?
Here Are Even More Testimonials From Lightroom Everywhere Students:
"I am one chapter in and already know that I am going to enjoy this course. I am a heavy Photoshop user and have used ACR in place of Lightroom Classic. I am looking for an easier workflow that takes advantage of the cloud storage. I know this course will help me get there and teach me what I need to know about Lightroom."
"Brian, I enjoyed your course and you did a great job of communicating the function and features of LR. I have already converted my LRC files to LR, and I really like the AI search feature."
"I just finished the course. This was very well done. You explained everything clearly and I have full confidence in using my iPad to edit photos. I needed a mobile solution as my current circumstances don’t allow me to sit at my desktop computer for a long enough time to edit my photos. I watched your video about whether or not it’s worth it to edit on an iPad and it convinced me that it was. I bought an iPad Air and haven’t looked back."
"I travel a lot for work and an iPad is my choice of travel device. I heard your relatively revolutionary idea that “serious photographers”, professional and amateur, make LR (CC) the primary post processing platform. I bought your course to help me navigate the process and I have also embraced the idea of winnowing my catalog down, losing all the “test shots” and photographs that I will never show or print and just clutter up the whole experience. This last part is as essential as adopting the new LR workflow for my sanity. This course and your presentation are really excellent!"
"Thanks Brian, This is exactly what I needed to know for my traveling workflow. I am really enjoying this series on Lightroom. I have subscribed to a couple of others, and this is the best of all."
"The course I needed. I have lots of photos, in many formats, from a number of cameras spanning 20 years of great memories. Glad I discovered this course which can help me knit 20 years together!"
"Brian, you have done a terrific job! I now know why I am changing from LrC to Lr!!! It seemed logical given that Adobe is fully committed to creating Lr as its premier offering for the future. Weak reasoning, but nevertheless I decided to switch to Lr and bought this course. I am thrilled that after just two modules I can actually articulate why I am changing to Lr, and I am now excited to be doing so. Thank you!"
What's Included with Lightroom Everywhere
Pay once and enjoy this course forever! There are no hidden fees or subscriptions. You can also access this course from any device you own.
Download each lesson in crisp HD resolution for convenient offline viewing on your desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
Over 9 Hours of Easy-paced Lessons
You'll learn everything you need to know to get the most out of Lightroom. Each lesson is thoughtfully laid out, paced for easy viewing, and includes subtitles.
Ask Questions and Interact
Each lesson has a comments section where you can ask questions, get additional clarification on a topic, and interact with fellow students.
HI, I'M BRIAN.
Why learn from me?
Great question! The truth is that I've been using Lightroom (Desktop and Mobile) to manage every single photo I've ever taken for several years. I sync all my RAW files to Adobe Cloud, and I organize and edit them with my computer, iPad, AND iPhone. It's just that good!
Plus, I couldn't find a single place to learn the ins and outs of using Lightroom (NOT Classic) on desktop and mobile devices. So, I am building it myself!
Feedback About My Teaching Style
"This is the first time I watched your videos and was impressed by how you take what can be a complex tool and clearly explained the functions and advantages. Thank you!"
- Rafael L.
"The explanation was crystal clear and well paced so that I could follow with my iPad. Thank you, Brian!"
- Kris M.
"Great tutorials. They inspired this retired hobbyist to look at the Adobe mobile software and may encourage me to update my old iPad!"
- Stephen E.
"Thanks to your Lightroom mobile tips, I am using my iPad Mini with pencil more and more. Hadn't realized before how powerful it actually was. Thank you so much."
- Alan B.
"Holy smokes! This is exactly what I needed! I was getting overwhelmed and frustrated trying to use Lightroom CC and Photoshop on my Mac. I didn’t realize that the mobile versions were this powerful."
- Lynda L.
"Finally, finally I understand how to use the Tone Curve in Lightroom! Brian, you are a fantastic instructor and your lesson is an example of that. Thank you!"